♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Malacca Trip wiTh alL mY BaBes~~ ♥

^^
I'm really became a HAPPY GO LUCKY Girl d..XD
Shin..don't gek d..pity shin~~ XD
San..your tears so easy drop geh meh?? =)
BTW,we have an awesome trip as well~~ ♥


The fRuity members on the day~~ ♥
Although is kinda angry with the Boey Wai Hong in the morning..
but at last we still can go with joyful..=)
and yea..my dear carmen,crying BAby~~ T.T   XD

Everthing looks OK,just too hot with the jonker's street section..
guess wat? i get dark after that..and my leg's nerve getting worst..haha..


behind the scene is really scary~~ but syiok~!!! XD
Taking steps towards this *Lover's Bridge* is kinda funny..
cos my legs was shaking thr.. haha...
but at least i pass thru and reached safely~~ wee~~~♥
I REALLY  BEACH VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!


aNOTHER important thing is...
I'm just Fat MAn...T.T
waLao~~~i can't stand for the fats on my body anymore!!!


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment