♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Single?? Couple??? NO~~ i'm just CRAZY~~~!! XD

Well...
let me start my story here..
this page i've wrote for few days d..
and i get something new in this few days too^^

Honestly,my heart is still in single mode..
and  i've no more passion in love's world..
OKAY~!
make it in easy way..
*he* really do make me miss him..
but this feeling is not that strong..
and i gotta a feel that he not really like me this kind of girl..
mayb cos both of us is thinking the same problem..
although got some little bit feel but just not reached that high yet..
if i'm still last time that Beth..u'll be mine!! XD

First Date??
HAHA~~!!!
doesn't look like a date at all..~.~
but still okay la~~~just the movie looks meaningless...
and both of us not really enjoy the movie..
i macam watching alone..
NO
is worst than alone..XD
at least i noe i'm alone whn i'm really alone..haha...
by ur text,u let me feel 1kind..
hmm..wat is the relationship between us?
macam best friend oni..like can't go more than that..
u really looks shy in front of me..
we are not that feel but kinda miss,
doesn't matter without contact each other..
WTH???
kinda confuse...=.='''

 
PS:maybe outsider will feel that i've fall in love with him..
but homestly I"M NOT *yet*
Although i aso will wanna noe how he feel for me..
but...
the feeling of me is..
we won't press the *START* button between us..^^
we're just a pair of FUNNY STEAK~~

-End~

No comments:

Post a Comment