♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Sunday, January 2, 2011

...

i hate myself more than u...
i hate myself whn i thinking bout u..*everyday since we broke*
i hate myself of still believing u..
and everything u said...


i dun wanna hate u..cos i really fall for u..
but now i choosed to end up this crush..
just like i'm going to pour all the salt on my wound..
to let it cover as fast as it can...
i dun mind got a scar thr..cos u'll always on my mind..


mayb u won't noe wat i need..
cos all this while..u just plan for wat u want...
not wat i want..
i've get tired on sacrifice for nothing..just like u...

u're the first i really fall for...
u're the one made me feel played by...
u're the first i trust with all my heart..but u disappoint me deeply...
u're the first made me quarrel with mummy cos of love...
u're the one i won't blame although it's ur fault..

i rather to keep quiet..
than to ever make u feel annoy...

kenny liew..
i really dunno y i will fall so deep on u...

sorry ji mui..
the good of him toward me..
i'm the oni one noe it..
wat u girls see just the tears of me from him..
but u girls dunno how good he treated me...
dun need to keep ask me dun think so much..
he will same with yuan and shua...
in my good and nice memory...
never look back...
never ever...

these guys loved and hurts me..
but i really like them now...
won't turn back to love...
cos there's the scar..
can't cover with concealor..
the pain might be forgot..but the feeling of hurt will always thr with me..

hope u guys could find your true love and happiness..^^

end-♥

No comments:

Post a Comment