♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Monday, January 24, 2011

To my DEAREST brother FELIX FOONG~~!!

Firstly i felt sorry to my mommy..cos i talk in a loud mode with u just now..
COS OF THE LOVELY CAT!!!

well..
the story is..
my dearest bro scold me *SOHAI* again...
thx for ur *slogan*

firstly..i dun mind u to step in my room and sit on my bed..
but..nowadays ur life for me is just like a RUBBISH!!
wat u did for ur life?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!
if u're trying hard to fill in ur blank in ur life..
i can tell u..watever u want..i won't say NO...

but yet..u're still a *RUBBISH*
u makes my mood turn bad and get in a bad mode to talk with mummy..
i really love u damn much..

rmb..i'm really GLAD TO HAVE U AS MY BROTHER!!!

get lost from my room STUPID CAT!!!!!


end_

No comments:

Post a Comment