♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Friday, January 14, 2011

Human do change fast..XD

Well...
i've been damn busy for the whole month before CNY..
hmmm...but i do write down my feeling although i didn't update it..
(cos no time to do so)

read back wat i wrote..
feels human do change every moment or second..

4/1/11
i still think of him..
and i wrote that i dunno wat to write but just him..
i wake myself up from that...
*the day leonard take back my slipper & a rubber band..
(i didn't ask for the rubber band back at all..pls dun simply say)
THX..
wanna send u a msg to say thank u..
but after i get it oni i noe u're very angry with me... haha
dun ask me y..i dunno and not understand y aso..XD


5/1/11

the day of working..
just gotta wait and wait till 8p.m
wat the..6pm can leave but thn gotta wait ppl to fetch me till 8pm..
wasted my time..haiy..but no choice..i just waiting SOMEONE FOR THE LICENSE!! *CHERRY TAN*
if i get the license..haha...
i can back without thinking and begging..hahaha...

i hope my dad will get me a car after i get it..^^


6/1/11


first time on board with your name.. *lamb chop*
my lamb cute..damn funny...
the feeling from u to me..
u're real enuf..
but aso quite rude..
kinda special of u toward me..
the way u feel for love is different from othrs..
but well at last.. our date canceled..
now waiting for a movie..
dunno will success not..XD

Btw,
i've lost myself...in love or life..
i dunno wat i want for life...
i dunno how to step back into love again..
slowly..i gotta waste my time to recover from it..
a scorpio's horoscope can kill me directly..

                    ~~~


Shua...
i really hope that no hard feeling between us...
i don't know wat's ur feeling whn gangs hanging out..
i just dun wanna think too much to suffer myself..
but for me..i really enjoy the moment with u guys..and fruity..^^
cos we noe each other for long long time d.. XD
i really hope shua continue treat me as friend..
and dun ignore me..plss...
and aso hope or friendship will never end~~
for sure to our gang and fruity too~

*SHUA
*BOEY


*SAN
*SHIN
*TENG
*CARMEN
*YENG
*EDISON
      &
*VICKEY



END_







No comments:

Post a Comment