♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

getting far and out of topic with my gang..T.T

i'm sorry to shua..
really sorry...
besides sorry i dunno wat can i say sommore..
u're just too good in my heart..
but i really can't hurt u no more in my life..
u can find a better 1..
and u're going to leave my world too..
dun cos of me and escape an outing with our gang..
cos i'll disappear in this gang..

dun worry..it's not cos of u..
it's cos i felt that i'm getting far apart with u guys..

cos my house was TOO far from u guys..
and i haven't get my license as well..
everytime need u guys to fetch me out and back..
i noe it's annoying..

thank you for who fetch me back and out b4 this...
really thanks lots..

for fruity..
it's been a hard time for us to hang out d i think..
but dun worry..
beth still in fruity..


beth love u guys & girls..

i loved u shua.. we ady a past..
sorry that hurts u badly...
very sorry..
really sorry...


end_

No comments:

Post a Comment