♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Monday, December 13, 2010

1st day of work~!!

hmmm..kinda blur with..
not enough sleep+contact lens makes my eyes get swollen~!!
but feel good of being an admin..^^

i think of~
something bout him..*date*
something he wants..*me to be his admin*
something we used to be..*smile 2gthr all the time*
everything bout us... i failed to avoid today..

but this time is kinda happy and heart not really pain..
cos i've plan to write it out in my lovely blog~

kinda selfish thinking..
i hope after i wrote this..u'll read it..
selfish of..hope u'll come back..
but not now..cos after break off ..
i think alots..and understands lots too..
changed to be more matured..
and i'll keep this up cos i like this feeling of myself..

*DaRl..
i just wanna let u noe that i'm still loving u
&
i'll wait u to come back..^^
*DON"T GET MAD OF MY FB*


few days ago~
lost control of tears again..^^
no point to say this..
but from this..
makes me wanna say something to shin..

SHIN..
thanks for everything..
u're different from othrs in fruity..
u won't give any comments of my love story book..
(cos u noe i won't listen up frm others for my own relationship)
u won't scold me by u saw i cry after i promised not to cry..
my lovely shin..i wanna tell u..
i'm willing to be ur part of life
&
promise not to leave u alone..
BESIIDES HIM..I LOVE U MOST!!!
shin~lent me ur life in my friendship world..can?
be with me and try our best to achive our dreams..
shin..sorry that maked u worry bout me..
now i'm just trying to be more independent..
before this too *yi lai* bf and friends...
now no more for me..i wanna cure myself...^^
thanks babe..for supporting me all this while..

i noe..
he still love me in his heart..
my ji mui really sayang me with the true heart..
all my bestie supporting me all this while..
i noe all this by heart..cos u guys won't tell or show..
but feel it is more than this...

i LOVE u guys!!!
muackssX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment