♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Saturday, December 4, 2010

i like ur cruel~^^

thx for the cruel darl..
i noe y u leave me alone..
u want me to be independent..
u dun wan me to out with u always..
and u noe it will become a bad habit for me..
although i can't make sure is't ur thinkng..
but as the kenny liew that i knew like to do this..
and i noe u really care bout me..
i think u've been suffering for the days u leave me alone..
mayb u felt lonely too..
but it's good for me..so,u just let it lone like that..
i hope this is wat u trying to do..

and i've promised to myself that i won't find u b4 i start my job..
i noe that u dun wanna let me answer the question from ur family of
*today didn't work?*
i think this is the most annoyed u..
but my darl..
did u think of my transport problem for an interview??
i hope u're the one who fetch me to interview..
but...i do wat i meant..
wait me ba babe.. <3
love u~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment