♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Friday, December 17, 2010

Deleted~

today,i've done a best thing for myself..
which is..
REMOVED KENNY LIEW FROM MY FB FRIENDS LIST!!

not with angry..but with hope..
stupid me that still believe a guy still loving me..*but it's obviously nope*
and i knew that i was lying to myself all this while..*STUPID*

an obvious with..
no calls..
no texts..
no care..

but y i still believe and wait for him?
i aso dunno and not sure...
  (FORGET IT)

dun misunderstand of removed u from my fb..
cos i'm too care bout ur stuff and..
i'm too busybody of u..
i dun wanna hurt myself no more..
so...i've choosed to remove..
although i dunno wat u told ur friends bout this relationship..
but i hope it's not those *lies*...

as ur gf..
i really and ady done my part..
mayb sometimes makes u felt i'm not mature enough...
same as u..u did do something childish sometimes..
but u won't realize..
cos it's ur naturally action..
so..
pls dun think u're mature enough..
we still young and still with the heart of *play*
 

now..i just wanna post the future..
no more past!!

FINALLY AWAKE..


FROM NOW ON..NO MORE PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment