♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Saturday, December 25, 2010

the Nights & the Days~

few days didn't touch my blog..
i read back the DELETED post..
feel kinda weird.. lol...
haha...

guess wat..
i keep on think of him again..=.='''
i think my ji mui going to be speechless after this..
sorry to my brain..
i think i've really lost control...
so...just let it be ba...
i hope and wish he could find a perfect gf ASAP...
(so that i can noe that he ady fall for someone..)
and those memories between us got someone take part of mine..
so..i can keep it deep in my heart,and just keep it..
won't take it out no more...
but..can i really do that??

XD *dun think so* i need time...
but u'll always on my mind..(dun worry)
yea...the one i saying is u..(K.L)

i dreamed bout u..but forgot wat story of that..
i'll just talk bout u on my blog..
ps:teng~~ dun tell othrs yea..*i noe u're free to read my blog..XD


out of mind..
the night in club..
i've totally tired and the weird thing is..
no feel at all..
and after a nap,
i woke up and straight away find cherry..
and told her.. *i miss him*
lol...i'm funny...
haha...

the day...
the road of shah alam...makes me recall back ur house..
hmmm....sooner and later..i wanna get used to all of this..
cos..i've noe that u love me no more..
but i'm still waiting miracle to happen..^^

merrry x'mas to u..
*cos i dunno how to wish u by othrs way..*

merry X'MAS to all my lovely BABE~
*san
*shin
*teng
*carmen
*yeng
    &
*vickey~~

mUAXXXX!!!
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment