♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SOrry dARL..

after a cold down for myself..i think i noe wat to do d..
yea..i admit that i've forcing u by asking wat hapened..
so sorry by that..
i think i noe wat u want..and i noe that is all bcox i'm too free..
i need a job..to let myself busy and fight for my future..
in this relationship i've leart to be patient..and i did it..
wish i can get a job as soon as possible..^^
              u need ur time
            i'll wait for u
             i'm yours..dun worry..
           i won't run away from u..
               i trust u..i hope u trust me too..
            i won't make u feel that i'm annoying anymore..
          let u think think how important u r for me..
              i wanna let u feel that i need u..
darl..really sorry to gek u all this while..
     I LOVE U

No comments:

Post a Comment