♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cheap~

today i wanna say thank you to the man i loved before...
First.. Ng Chen Yuan
Second.. Liew Chee Ken

cos u two makes me realized that i'm stupid and cheap..
but just for u two..

honestly..
i've never been so sacrifice for a guy besides u two..
so..thank you so much...of telling me that i'm really stupid..=D

today happened something weird...
i let a *stranger* fetch me home..
but i noe he is yuan and ck's friend..just not really noe him well...
anyways,thanks so much...and the dinner..=)

suddenly think of..
dun say it out before i did it..
just like i won't love next?
nono..
i just haven't remove someone in my heart..
and my heart was full...
sorry that can't put u in yet...
hmmm...this sounds good..^^

my face getting worst nowadays of less sleep..
keep outing...
but i got reason..
XD  haha...
and now no need to do so d..
slowly recover*ing*
love is blind..
love is drug...
i hate drug.>.<


i need a real happiness from my real man..
but i'm not rush for it..


i need all my friends to let me feel of hapiness ^^

muax to my fruity~~!!

end-

No comments:

Post a Comment