♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Monday, December 27, 2010

natural reaction..

mayb u'll feels that i'm really crazy..
but this is wat beth always do..*crazy*
          guess wat..
i add him as friend AGAIN...

well..
i dun think so he will approve me as friend back..
but this is wat my NatUraL REACTION...

i dun wanna lie to myself that i'm still missing him...
still loving him...
but i think i won't choose to be back with him..
cos the hurts from him to me..too deep..really DEEP

this few days keep on thinking and dreams of him...
not i wanna think so is out of control..
mayb later i will get used to it..
and..hope my tears will stop while i really feel of it...

just wanna let u noe..
  i really miss u~~♥



end♥

No comments:

Post a Comment