♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Thursday, December 9, 2010

alone to avoid

i wanna be alone cos i dun wanna think bout him no more..
for me..whn i'm with friends,they will reminds me of him...
and shua..pls dun too care bout me..i'm not used to it..
treat me like normal will do..
tq..no hard feeling yea..

whn i saw his name in my fb i felt to press but i've control my finger..
hmmm...i saw my inbox and the words from him *can u give me few days time?*
and that time i replied *sure*..
but at last i failed..
i really feel that is my fault..
sorry to myself..
and..i dun wanna talk bout this in front of my friends no more..
cos i dun wanna let thm feel that it's his fault...
hmmm...it's my problem as well..
and now..i've choosed to be single..and..single..
and like wat he said i like to show everything on FB..
now oni i realized that i'm kinda purposely post all those posts...
really feel bad of that..
from now on..
i wanna be back myself!!!
b4this post cos of him..*just wanna let him noe wat happened on me on the day*
but now oni i noe..not every guy will focus on it..
but i'm just letting him feel that i'm annoying..
cos everyone noes that i'm his gf..and i'm letting everyones noes that we r quarrelling..
i'm really stupid and useless...
sorry...it's over..
sorry..it's too late..
sorry..i dun wanna fall in love at the moment...
sorry..pls dun make me feel u like or fall for me again..
TQ..

No comments:

Post a Comment