♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Friday, December 3, 2010

lost control..lost myself...

                    sorry FRUITY..
                beth useless...



      i can't control my tears today.. T.T
     cos i miss him so much..very much...
     a song makes me remind of our memories..
     i just can remember the way he treated me good..
     and i've forgot the hurt he gave to me...
      but the way i make myself cry i do...


 shin said i'm unfair....
yea..sorry shua..
i admit that i didn't treat u like wat i did to him b4...
i'm sorry..but i really fall for him...
it's all after we broke up..i swear!

can i have my fruity with me  now??
i need u girls..
i've ready to accept any words from him..
and afterall i really need u all by my side..
i dun wanna be emo..
shin..i'm sorry that i can't be back myself at the moment...
but i promise to be back a *kai xin guo* whn i'm *back*
sorry fruity..
i've lost myself..

i love kenny liew..
i hope he can understand my feeling right now..
i hope he share evrything of him with me..
i hope i can be the perfect gf that he want..
i hope my hopes can be a real now..
cos i really hope it..

really sorry that i brole my promise to my fruity..T.T
  • i'm so sorry... pls forgive me..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment