♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Thursday, December 2, 2010

the fuck night..

to vickey..i shouldn't ask u out for tea to9.. sorry babe..
i really wanna slap him just now..but i control myself..
i can't believe that a guy can treat a girl like this..
he makes me feel to say (FU*K)
can't stand for it..

u really need to report police for ur own secure..
i'm really very worry bout u..
if can i hope i'm a guy to protect u and my fruity as well..
and not being a girl just letting guys hurt us like this..
too bad to say this..that guy really useless and BRAINLESS!!!

i'm happy that i'm lucky of i've didn't meet this kind of guy be4
and i DON"T HOPE TO MEET in my life..
but unfortunately my dear vickey met up..
wish u get off from this kind of SILLY DOG!!

 THE FEELING OF TO9 OUTING..
long time didn't scold that much bad words..
long time didn't be that rude..
long time didn't get angry till wanna hit ppl..

this makes me feel that i'm *lala*..
lucky just the few minutes..
for me..they are really childish...
haiy.. speechless..
 love really funny...
 it can raise u up and pull u down with no reason..
all in sudden with a simple thing..
how stupid in love?
no one noe..
cos everyone being stupid right now~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment