♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Panda EYES with BETH~~

This few days really not enough time for me to rest..>.<
  Monday took MC..
but thn..wat happened??
*woke up by CHERRY TAN..& SANSAN YONG.. 
*hang out with my lovely gang~♥sunway*
*have a nap with my lovely CHERRY at boey's bed..XD
*dinner at kaki corner for my didi (EDISON) birthday..
          reached home around 1a.m @.@


 Everyone get shocked on my face..*even myself too*

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!
               HORRIBLE!!!
                SCARY~~!!!


        PIMPLES OUT JOR~~!!!
             EYES BAG!!
                DARK CIRCLE SURROUND MY EYES!!

*even myself aso felt disgusting whn i look at d mirror..*wat a ugly pig*

i felt weird of..
i slept tight and well whn sharing bed with shin..
lol..i think i have a problem..XD
i can't sleep well and tight whn alone..but i do with shin..
lame to myself..=.='''


THE MIRACLE~
    after an overnight with shin..
  i found that my dark circle get brighter..
    shin is my GOD!!
hahas...XDD
SHIN...sei mou??
without u,my dark circle will naughty...lol...




whn in d office..

     DAMN sleepy...@.@


and i keep making mistakes..

some more my colleague told me that i'll be very VERY VERY busy after my boss back..-.-''
MY GOD!!
i've bring my *blur* mood and look to d office everydays..
really worry and scare of doing wrongly again and again..
 BUT BETH
*dun think too much..
*try ur best..^^


i'm learning to summit all those
*KWSP
*PCB
*SOCSO
    *etc...


i'm going to mad of it..
but feel not bad..cos i really learn lots from here..


GOOD LUCK TO MYSELF!! 


-end-♥

No comments:

Post a Comment