♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

it's too late~~

it's too late for me..
now oni i noe wat u want..
human do need to chill our self b4 we do or decide..
but now oni i noe it's too late..
and i aso dunno wat can i do..
wanna talk with u but worry that will disturd u..
and i think now is not the time to chat bout this for u..
job more important..it's true..and this is the one of the reason i like u..


u said u very fan bout this
and now busy for year end summary in the office all the way
actually i dun mind that u're busy for job and hang out with friends to relax.
all i want just need a very simple msg or call oni..at least let me noe that i'm in ur heart today..
although i noe i'm always thr..
but u didn't even tell me wat's happening and just leave me all alone with just a word of we need sometime to chill
sommore..u always said i don'tunderstand u..how am i gonna understand with no conversation and communicate with a person...
i noe wat u want is a understanding gf..
wat i can do is just wait with happily..^^
i won't think bout the result no more..
and i'm going to start my new life~
wee~~~  ♥

1 comment:

  1. Dont know why I think of someone when I read this.
    Anyway cheer up my Beth ♥

    ReplyDelete