♥Hubby Tan ♥Fruity ♥FAMILY♥ ♥Enjoy ♥Shopping~~!!! ♥ MYSELF~

~Happiness around~

Thursday, December 9, 2010

for u..joshua lee...


from u..
*After this weekend, and you're on your own..
I did my part by helping you and I dont expect anything in return.
Just doing u a favor.. We're two different people travelling two different ways.. And we can't bring back what had already past..
D glass is already broken, eventough i put my effort fixing it back.. The crack is still there..... So Take care and good luck..*
 
 
to u..
u're really a good guy..*dun ask y i dun wan if u're good*
cos..i'm not the one u need and want for ur future..
i'm a bad gf toward u..i admit..
u're really good to me..
but i really hope we can be like normal friend now..
can u promise me of this?
we really enjoy the moment we spend togethr with our friends..
i hope u understand my meaning of this..
i really hope we can do and achive our plan of travelling..
but if u got any hard feeling of this..for sure u can say *no* to us..
shua..thank you very very very much..
p/s:u'll always in my mind..cos u've gave me lots of memory with the 2years time..
 
be my friend forever..sista~ ^^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment